Rules & Guidelines
✎ Add Update
- No tobacco products (cigars, cigarettes, pipes, smokeless or chewing, and/or “vaping” with e-cigarettes), illegal drugs or chemicals of any kind are permitted.
- No dogs and cats are permitted on the fields. All dogs and cats require a leash.
- Non-domestic or exotic animals are prohibited.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the Complex.
- No gum or seeds are permitted on the fields.
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted.
- No missile / projectile-like objects are permitted.
- No glass bottles are permitted.
- No skateboards, roller skates, roller shoes, scooters
- No air-horns, whistles or Vuvuzelas of any kind are permitted.
- No unauthorized field use is permitted. All field use requires reservation and must be approved in advance.
- No spectators are permitted on the synthetic field turf.
- No unauthorized merchandise, food, beverage or photography sales of any kind are permitted.
- No unauthorized vehicles, scooters, or carts are permitted beyond parking lots. No field use after 11 p.m. Central Standard Time is permitted.
- No unauthorized drone use is permitted.
- No unauthorized overnight parking is permitted.
Copyright © Creve Coeur Park Soccer Complex 2017-2018. All rights reserved.